Organ systems of the body, easy science tlm
Teaching learning material (TLM) is an expression used to describe the resources the teachers use in the classroom to carry out instruction and learners use to enhance their understanding. Preferably, TLM will be made to suit the content in which they are being used , and the teacher for effective teaching.
Teaching Learning Materials are used
* to make the teaching and learning joyful.
* to reduce the boredom and fatigue.
* to break the monotony .
* to ensure the language skills of the children.
* to draw the attention of the students.
* to make the classroom attractive and lively.
* to bring out the innate abilities of the teachers as well as students.
About this video:
We all know that our human body is a beautiful and complex creation and also there are different organs and organ systems in our body.How amazing it is to know about our human body, isn't it?
In this video we will know about:
In this science TLM ,just by flipping papers the student can learn about all the organ systems of the body.It not only develops the interest in student but also makes it easier for teacher to teach in a creative way. This TLM can be made so easily and it is a wonderful school science project for smart little scientists of primary school.It enhances the creative craft making skills in little minds.